All our products will be delivered through courier companies. To ensure safe and reliable delivery, we advise customers to pay for Optional Delivery Insurance during Checkout.
The following are the estimated delivery times for some states:
NSW: 3 - 4 working days
VIC: 3 - 5 working days
QLD: 3 - 7 working days
SA: 4 - 6 working days
WA: 5 - 10 working days
The above times are estimates only. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after the payment confirmation.
Important Delivery Notes
Delivery is only done during Business hours. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
No cash on delivery.
Wellkart is not directly liable for any loss, theft or damage to any goods due to delivery.
If problems do arise, please contact us and we will endeavor to resolve any issues.
Goods will be delivered by one driver. Due to Occupational Health and Safety regulations, someone must be at home to sign for the delivery and assist the driver with unloading goods if required. Normally driver will only deliver the goods to the ground floor. Extra cost will apply for deliveries other than ground floor.
You are entitled to a refund if the item is damaged or faulty upon receiving it.
FREIGHT is non-refundable.
Item(s) must be returned in the original packging and in original condition to qualify for refund.
Items will be repaired if claims are made after this period of time.
If the item cannot be repaired, a replacement may be provided.
Goods & Services Tax(GST)
GST is chargeable on all goods and services supplied by Wellkart Pty Ltd. GST refers to the goods and services tax as defined in the New Tax System(Goods and services Tax) Act 1999
Price Rise & Fall
Unless otherwise agreed, orders will only be accepted on condition that they are invoiced at the price at date of despatch.
Any written quotation written by Wellkart concerning the supply of goods and services is valid for 30 days. In some cases Wellkart reserves the right to dishonour, amend or revoke a quotation given.
Any quote given to a customer does not constitute a contract of sale but a description of goods for identification purposes only.
Unless Wellkart shall otherwise agree, payment for all goods and services must be made in full prior to the delivery of the goods or the provision of any service. If payment is made by cheque, delivery of goods and commencement of services will not commence until the proceeds of the cheques are cleared.
Payment terms may be revoked or amended at the sole discretion of Wellkart by way of Wellkart giving written notice to the customer.
Wellkart will provide to the Customer the expected time and date of delivery. Every effort will be made to meet delivery dates estimated however Wellkart Pty Ltd will not be held responsible for any delays in delivery of equipment where the delay has been occasioned by non-performance of some service, bad weather or other cause beyond our control or any losses incurred to the customer as a result of non delivery.
Standard delivery times are from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and exact delivery times cannot be quantified due to factors outside our control. Wellkart Pty Ltd will contact our customers once goods are dispatched.
Prices DO NOT include freight or delivery charges, unless specified.
Where quoted, freight and delivery charges are for delivery to ground floor, kerbside or receiving dock only. No allowance is made for positioning, installation, connection to services or any other work unless specified and in these situations customers must notify Wellkart in advance of goods being dispatched and any additional costs thereby incurred shall be at the customer's expense.
Wellkart Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for handling of products done by the customer.
Risk and Insurance
All responsibility to cover the goods by insurance in respect of theft or damage passes to the customer upon the goods being dispatched from the premises of Wellkart or other places where the goods may be located. The customer shall assume all risk and liability for loss, damage and or injury to persons or properties of the customer or to the third parties arising out of the delivery of the goods or their use and possession. It is the responsibility of the customer to take out insurance through the courier agency.
Claims for damaged goods must be made within seven (7) days of delivery. No claims submitted after seven (7) days will be accepted by Wellkart Pty Ltd.
Return of Goods
- Wellkart at its discretion will replace goods or provide a credit note, where goods do not comply with the description and specifications on the tax invoice, provided written notice is made to Wellkart within two (2) days of delivery and provided that the goods have been deemed by Wellkart to have been returned in the same order and condition as they were dispatched from Wellkart.
- In the event Wellkart provides a credit note, such credit must be used within 12 months from the date of first sale to the customer of the returned goods.
- In the event that Wellkart accepts return of goods for credit, the customer remains liable for the cost of redelivering the returned goods to Wellkart.
- In the event that Wellkart accepts a return of goods from the customer, a restocking fee of 30% of the invoice fee will be incurred by the Customer.
- Wellkart is not obliged to return any goods for credit if such goods were damaged during their assembly or installation. Wellkart is not responsible for any losses arising from incorrect assembly or installation.
The customer has the sole responsibility to satisfy itself that the goods and services are suitable for their use. The customer cannot rely on advice or information supplied by Wellkart staff or agents in relation to the application or use of goods and services.
Once a deposit has been paid, goods must be removed and paid for within 30 days from the date of order acceptance. Should goods be required to be held for longer than 30 days, this may be allowed at the discretion of Wellkart otherwise a 5% surcharge of the total price of the item will be charged to the client on a weekly basis as storage.
All cancelled orders are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Deposits will not be refunded where the problem is a result of customer error or change of mind.
All orders require 50% deposit for quote acceptance with balance to be paid in full prior to despatch of goods.
- Storage will be charged on all goods after 30 days.
- Quotes are valid for 30 days only.
Limitation of Liability of Wellkart.
- The Manufacturer/Supplier not Wellkart holds all New Product Warranty. All new equipment carries manufacturers warranties which is between 1 to two years faulty parts replacement only, depending on the brand.
- Used products generally have no warranty unless otherwise specified. All used goods have been serviced, tested and are in working order. Wellkart does offer warranties on some used goods and in these cases, the length and description of the warranty will be specified on the tax invoice.
- Wellkart at its discretion will repair or replace any goods to remedy failure due to poor workmanship or materials. Wellkart is not obliged to repair or replace goods or remedy any failure due to faulty workmanship or materials used unless the customer has a valid warranty.
- Failure of Wellkart to enforce any of the above conditions cannot be viewed as a waiver of Wellkart rights.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect or be deemed to affect, any right or entitlement or other remedy conferred upon the customer by the provisions of the Trade Practices Act 1974 or other State or Territory Legislation as amended and nothing in these terms shall be interpreted as excluding, restricting or having the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying the application of any of the Trade Practices Act or any State or Territory Legislation applicable to the sale of goods or the supply of services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified provided that Wellkart’s liability under any aforesaid provisions is limited, at its option to: replacement or repair of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods or payment of the costs of replacing or repairing the goods or requiring equivalent goods; or refund of the purchase price.